What does the term CRM really mean? You've probably heard the term "CRM" but aren't very sure as to what it means and how it can help you or your business?
C-R-M stands for Customer Relationship Management. In layman's language CRM system helps to manage and enhance the quality of the relationship between a business and its customers, along with empowering marketing & sales teams to manage their workload effectively. In short, a CRM is a smarter & compact way of getting business sales activities streamlined and automated to achieve higher sales targets. Lets evaluate the term CRM more for a deeper understanding. CRM is a system packed with various tools, means and methods to improve the day to day activities that are undertaken in order to generate business opportunities, speed-up sales processes, track and manage all the sales activities of an organization. A CRM also gives sales teams and employees transparent and complete information about all the sales, clients and prospects. A CRM gives you the most useful insights to increase the scope of your business.
A CRM helps people in responsible positions make good business decisions . A CRM provides in-depth reports and provides a multi-angle perspective of the business. CRM generates sales forecasts on the basis of existing sales patterns. A Customer Relationship Management solution supports achievement of sales targets and helps scale business. If you need your efficiency to scale evenly in proportion with your organizations scalability, a CRM can be an affirmative answer to any business concerns.
What is the CRM Scenario in India?
Several businesses in the western countries like the U.S.A, U.K, Australia, etc. have actively been using CRM. In the recent years, there is an increasing number of businesses in India that have started the adoption of CRM. The three prime reasons for using a CRM is the want for a solution to a few current business problems, smooth expansion and business growth. There are several businesses from a wide range of industries in India and across the globe which resort to using CRM for better productivity. A CRM evidently helps improve sales overall from the follow-up phase to converting phase, it also gives business owners a stronger decision making power.
1. One gets a consolidated data of customers & leads. You can have complete customer and lead data from their designation, contact details, organization details on your finger tips while using a CRM. This helps you make quick and informed decisions about your business.
2. Complete life-cycle of customers & leads along with communication. You get a comprehensive view of the clients life-cycle with lead stages and status. CRM gives access to all the previous interactions with leads and customers and also helps keep a track of all the interaction history that is involved in any sales process. This feature of a CRM helps monitor, track and improve relations and communication with clients and prospects.
3. To have an eagle eye view of business and take informed decisions. A CRM gives in-depth reports on leads, clients and sales both revenue-wise as well as sales person-wise. It benefits you with the advantage of planning viable strategies and making quick and informed business decisions.
4. To track and manage marketing, sales, sales teams, sales targets, sales follow ups, sales quotations, sales forecast, communication and more. Using a CRM makes sales follow-ups more effective, sales people more productive and sales targets better achievable.
5. Making information available to respective people for collaboration, managing and growing business faster. A CRM lets you share access to important data about sales, clients, quotations and much more available to sales team members and employees. Clarity in all the sales actions and transparency are two added pluses that a CRM provides to businesses.
6. Digitalising information and automating processes to reduce errors and increase efficiency. CRM reduces human dependability and increases the level of accuracy in data and functioning. It also ensures strong back-up, robust storage of all the sales data and ensures optimum use of resources for increased productivity of sales teams.
7. Smarter ways of business with higher awareness about won and lost business: A CRM with its highly intuitive reports, helps you identify the reasons for business, winning as well as losing deals. Plus, CRM reports give you high intelligence data across multiple horizons of your business, sales, employees and clients.
8. Send payment reminders to clients: A CRM lets you set reminders. You can actively set reminders and shoot mails for payment reminders. This way the crm lets you ensure that clients are paying off.
9. Hassle-free implementation of CRM.
10. Integrates with many types of ERPs and accounting softwares.
Key functions of a CRM Software (i.e. Customer Relationship Management Software).
1. Comprehensive view of the client life-cycle.
2. Comprehensive view of sales.
3. Single point storage and access of client, sales and business data.
4. Single point for communicating internally, to clients, to leads, to vendors etc via email, sms, chat, phone.
5. Access detailed reports to analyze and keep a tab on sales performance of your organization and sales people.
6. Be accessible on multiple devices i.e. computers, laptops, tabs and smart phones.
We provide a variety of hosting options for your large / medium / small business. You can choose a hosting on either of these highly secure amazon servers, VPS, dedicated servers, local servers, on the website ( hosted on Linux server ) or shared Linux hosting.
Get in touch with us to suggest what's best for you!
Is a software licensing and delivery model in which software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted. It is sometimes referred to as "on-demand" software. Customer relationship management (CRM) continues to be the largest market for SaaS. We provide CRM Software as software as a service.
Is a software licensing and delivery model in which software is licensed on a subscription basis and is hosted on client's online servers. We provide CRM Software hosted on your online servers. Get in touch with our team for details.
Different types of Buyers we cater to.
Enterprise buyers. We specialise in catering to large organizations that are typically looking for a CRM Software with deep functionality that can help them track, analyse, manage and grow sales and clients. We have both options for CRM Software i.e. on client servers or as SAAS.
Medium business buyers. We cater to Medium business who are looking for a premium quality and cost effective CRM Software. Our CRM software helps medium businesses effectively track and manage marketing, sales, sales teams, sales targets, sales follow ups, sales quotations, sales forecast, communication and more .Our CRM software caters to the needs of medium business as we have both options i.e. SAAS and On Client Server option of deployment.
Small business buyers. Many small businesses are looking to increase the efficiency and make every day sales operations easier. They want to grow, and therefore require more sophisticated functions. Many small businesses opt for Web-based CRM systems because of the low upfront cost and ease of deployment. Our CRM software caters to the needs of small business.
Customer relation management software has now become one of the most critical components for a successful business setup. CRM is a must for all i.e. large, medium and small businesses.
The moral of the story here is this: If you're running a business or working for a business and intend to effectively run and keep growing, you should use a CRM. Your and your company's success depends on being able to delight your customers. Customer relationship management software or CRM has now become one of the most critical components for a business in today's day and age where everyone is going digital. CRM is a must for all types of businesses irrespective of their size i.e. enterprise / large, medium and small businesses.
Using a CRM can have multiple benefits for your business in totality. Going into the knitty-gritties a crm will manifest positives across various verticals in your organization from managing leads, following-up, sending quotations and knowing the overall performance. From your sales team closing more prospective deals to knowing how you can achieve sales targets in the days, months and year to come. A crm will completely make you aware about all your business advances.
We have 200+ clients spread across India, Australia, U.S.A, U.K, Africa, Hong Kong and Singapore. In India, we have clients in almost all states.
We have sales people as well as industry-wise crm pages for the following states and cities in India: