Overview of Customer Relationship Management Software for Banking business:
Corporate, private or community every kind of bank need a comprehensive console that can help them keep a track of the walk-in / incoming inquiries and drive them to account openings resulting in higher revenue.
Key Banking CRM Modules:
1. Lead Module
2. Sales Target Module
3. Follow-up Modules
4. Client Module
5. Product / Service Module
6. User Module
7. Reports Module
Spotlight view at the Customer Relationship Management Software:
1. Linear crm integration gives you a system easily installed, up and running for usage along with your existing ERP and other accounting softwares.
2. Spontaneous access from to the crm gives you the convenience of carrying out your work anytime,anywhere.
3. Gadget compatibility serves the crm for your usage on any device .i.e. Computers, laptops, tablets, mobiles, etc.
4. Hosting Options let you choose between your own web hosted crm and a hosting on Amazon servers by us.
5. Real time reports in the crm system pierces through your data to give you sensible conclusions about your sales, business and sales people’s performance.
6. Convenient Data Management in the crm ensures that all your data is secured, centralized and quick to access.
7. Customization and scalability lets you have your crm built according to your bank’s needs and flexible as per the staff size.
8. Follow-up scheduling keeps your sales escalation in a smooth flow.
A Banking CRM provides you the cushioning needed to launch your sales pace. A crm solution can give you breathtaking clarity about your current bank scenario and provide instruments to efficiently handle your sales targets, leads, products, clients and bank sales staff.
To know more about CRM and the 17 industries we cater to, visit www.dquip.com.