Privacy Statement for www.dquip.com & blog.dquip.com
Dongre Technoquip Private Limited, has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm's commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for www.dquip.com & blog.dquip.com.
Use of Services, Website Visits & Support
▪ Data relating to your online activity on our websites with respect to our Services, including the following:
▪ IP address
▪ Browser type and version
▪ Geographic location
▪ Pages you view
▪ How you got to our Services and any links you click on to leave our Services
▪ When you update your information and communicate with us
▪ Metadata about your use and your contacts’ use of our Services and your emails you send (including clicks and opens)
▪ Your interactions with any videos we offer
▪ Issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance
▪ Any device or other method of communication you use to interact with the Services
▪ We store this data we collect in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases and analytics systems.
▪ Your telephone conversations with us (which we may monitor or record).
• Information you provide to us at seminars or to our partners;
• Information you provide to us in surveys;
• Information that is publicly available; and
• Information you consent to us receiving from third parties.
How we use your information
We have a legitimate interest in running a successful and efficient business and in providing you with Services and useful content, and we use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
• To provide the requested Services to you
• To provide you with useful content
• To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
• To offer and improve our Services
• To provide you with requested information or technical support
• To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services
• To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law)
• To advertise and market third party products and services (such advertisement is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
• To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services
• In connection with our security and compliance programs
• To administer our websites
• To communicate with you
• To target prospective customers with our products or services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
• To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you; and
We also use the information we receive in aggregated and anonymized formats to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
We also use recorded telephone conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our own protection.
We take reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized access to your information. We may also use the information you provide to email Company newsletters to the primary contact e-mail on file, or to contact you about other products or services that we think may be of interest.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer our site and servers, track access, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. However, it is possible that personal information about a customer may be included in the log files due to the normal functions of IP addresses and Web browsing.
We may use the contact and other information provided to follow up with you to help resolve issues internally or with our third party partners. For example, we may contact you based on their survey answers or to highlight certain changes we made in response to your feedback. We may periodically conduct customer surveys. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary. However, we encourage our users to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us improve the types of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information, if provided, will remain confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party service provider on our behalf.
We require customers who register to use the services (“Services”) offered on our site to give us contact information, such as their name, company name, address, phone number, email address and the number of users within the organization that will be using the services.
We also collect non-personal information from you, such as your browser type, the URL of the previous website you visited, your ISP, operating system, and your Internet protocol (IP) Address (“Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information cannot be easily used to personally identify you. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and/or to administer our Web site. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a users session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
Our site's registration form requires you to give us contact information like your name and email address etc. We use this contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by choosing the unsubscribe option in the emails sent or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This site contains links to other sites. Dongre Technoquip Private Limited. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Third Party and External Websites
In additional to the statements made in this policy regarding sharing of collected information, we may disclose your information in following cases:
• If required by law
• To protect your safety or the safety of others
• If required in context of legal case brought against Dquip, its officers, employees, affiliates, customers & vendors
• To establish, exercise, protect, defend and enforce our legal rights
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
As a business service, Dquip does not target its offerings toward, and does not knowingly collect any personal information from users under 13 years of age.
Opting Out and Unsubscribing
Dquip offers its visitors and customers a means to choose how we may use information provided. If, at any time after registering for information or ordering services, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about sharing your information with third parties, send us a request specifying your new choice. Simply send your request to email@example.com.
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
Upon request Dquip will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
• To review the user information that you have supplied to us
• To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
• To request that your user information not be used to contact you
• To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
• To request that your user information be deleted from our records
• To opt out of being solicited by Dquip
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
To Unsubscribe from Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us email us at email@example.com. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or the Subscription Service.
To Unsubscribe from Our Customers & Resellers Communications