"Find something you love to do so much you can't wait for the sun to rise to do it all over again"
- steve jobs
Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions.
Our offerings span sales and customer management applications & web design.
We take pride in building strategic long - term client relationships.
Our vision is to build great software tools for business worldwide, which amplify the human ability to manage and grow business faster.
We believe that we're on a mission to build great software products for businesses worldwide.
Do you want to be a part of this? If yes?
Here's your opportunity to do meaningful work & enjoy every bit of it.
1. We are passionate about what we do and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry.
2. No dress code. T shirts, shorts, jeans, flip flops are just fine.
3. Flexible work hours. We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours.
4. We devote 10% of our work time to learn new things.
5. Flexibility to choose between a Mac or Ubuntu or Windows for getting things done. We personally love Macs ;)
6. Free around the day snacks & beverages.
7. A carrom board & gaming sessions for unwinding after a hard day's work.
8. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun.
9. We go out for picnics, treks, adventure sports, leisure trips & play : cricket, football, chess, pool, kite flying and much more.
10. Purchase of books.
This document serves as a “technologies-to-know” list for our existing team, as well as a reference list for aspiring applicants.
This is a work-in-progress document of the technologies we are working on, evaluating & would work on.
As someone who wants to join our organisation, you should have few of these mastered, and be prepared to tackle the rest.
HTML 5, CSS3, Dojo, jQuery, YUI, Bootstrap, Ajax
Symfony, Zend Framework, CodeIgniter, Apache
Drupal, Wordpress, Magento, Joomla
MySQL, Postgres, SQLite, Microsft SQL Server
Redis, Memcache, Varnish
Amazon Web Services, Google App Engine
SMTP, POP, IMAP, XMPP, RTSP, Jingle
Watir, Selenium, Codeception
Git, SVN, CVS
JIRA, Confluence, Bit Bucket
Sublime, PHP Storm, Brackets, Edit Plus , Aptana, Komodo
Cloud Flare, Cloud Front from Amazon
Lucid Chart, Gliffy, Balsamiq, Axure
GIMP, Inkscape, Krita, Pixelmator (OS X)
RSS, XML, HTML 5, XHTML, CSS 3.0
Linux (Redhat, CentOS), Macs, Windows
DRBD, Heartbeat Linux-HA
Linux Virtual Server
Tomcat, Resin, IIS, PHP Accelerator
Squid, Varnish HTTP Accelerator